I am a former software engineer at Creative Juice. I graduated from the University of Utah in 2022 with a Bachelor's in Computer Science with a minor in Mathematics.
I worked with Dr. Chris Myers at the Genetic Logic Lab for four years during my undergraduate studies. My focuses included large scale genetic data repositories and search methods for genetic sequences.
- Yu, E., Mante, J., and Myers, C. J. (2022) Sequence-based searching for synbiohub using VSEARCH. ACS Synthetic Biology 11, 990–995.
- Mante, J., Hao, Y., Jett, J., Joshi, U., Keating, K., Lu, X., Nakum, G., Rodriguez, N. E., Tang, J., Terry, L., Wu, X., Yu, E., Downie, J. S., McInnes, B. T., Nguyen, M. H., Sepulvado, B., Young, E. M., and Myers, C. J. (2021) Synthetic Biology Knowledge System. ACS Synthetic Biology 10, 2276–2285.
- SynBioHub2 - Providing an Intuitive and Maintainable Genetic Design Repository, The Thirteenth International Workshop on Bio-Design Automation, Virtual, Sep. 2021.
- SynBioHub3: A Redesigned Parts Repository, Hackathons on Resources for Modeling in Biology 2021, Virtual, Mar. 2021.
- Sequence-based Searching For SynBioHub Using VSEARCH, The Twelfth International Workshop on Bio-Design Automation, Virtual, Aug. 2020
I love to do anything outdoors, such as backpacking, rock climbing, fishing, mountain biking, or skiing.